KnitPro Nova Metal 10″ / 25cm Fixed Circular Knitting Needles
£3.99 – £4.09
This range of fixed circular needles covers the smaller and shorter needle sizes that do not appear under the Interchangeable Knit Pro product range. These needles feature the same advantages as all Nova needles:
- Engineered from electroplated hollow brass pipes, its shiny polished surface is a knitter’s delight.
- The sharp and gradually tapered points are ideal for all knitting projects.
- Light weight ensures comfort in the hand and hours of stress free, satisfying knitting.
- Durability of brass metal guarantees minimal wear and maximum life.
- Smooth join enables easy stitch glide and no snagging.
- A streamlined manufacturing process makes Nova needles highly affordable.
- The exceptionally smooth surface enables the stitches to move quickly and with no resistance.
- Resilient and flexible cables lay flat with no kink or twist – easy to store.
The special 25 cm size is perfect for knitting tiny projects with speed – ideal for knitting toys, doll clothes and tiny accessories
|SKU||25cm Nova Metal Fixed Circular Knitting Needle|
|Categories||Accessories & Tools, Fixed Circular Needles, Knitting Needles|
|Tags||10" circular knitting needles, 25cm circular knitting needles, affordable, circular knitting, color work, colour work, economical, ergonomic, in the round knitting, intarsia, knitting in the round, small project needles|